- Hines Italy considers our employees to be our most valuable asset. We are supported by Hines’ global network of top professionals and its community of colleagues, providing great opportunities for career advancement.
- Hines is an international workforce where employees collaborate across worldwide offices on a daily basis, in an enriching and stimulating working environment.
- The entrepreneurial spirit of Hines pervades the firm and allows young talent to actively take part in major transactions in the real estate industry.
- The firm has a long history of delivering the highest-quality projects with the best management teams, which has earned the company its reputation as a global leader in value, innovation and sustainability.
- The Hines hallmark is its standard of excellence for every aspect of the firm's business, succeeding in long-term investments, challenging development projects and the constant search for new acquisitions.
Careers / Italy
Since the opening of the Italian office in Milan in 1999, Hines has continued its operations in Italy with great success and we are actively pursuing acquisitions and developing projects.
Why Work at Hines?
Awards & Recognitions
- Cordusio 2.0 – Deal Value Added 2020 (2020)
- Orefici 13 – LEED GOLD (2020)
- Cordusio 2.0 – LEED GOLD (2019)
- Porta Nuova Isola, Bosco Verticale - International Highrise Award (2014)
- Porta Nuova Isola, Business District Isola - LEED Gold (2014)
- Porta Nuova Varesine, Aria - LEED Gold (2014)
- Porta Nuova Varesine, Business District Varesine - LEED Gold (2014)
- Porta Nuova Gioia 6/8 - LEED Platinum (2014)
- Porta Nuova Garibaldi, UniCredit Campus - LEED® Gold (2012)
- Palazzo Aporti - MIPIM Awards, Best Refurbished Building Finalist (2012)
- Palazzo Aporti - Urban Land Institute International Awards for Excellence Finalist (2011)
- Bergognone 53 - Energy Performance & Architecture Awards (2006)
Learning & Development
A learning culture promotes consistent growth, development and performance enhancement opportunities that contribute to employee productivity and motivation.
Through all phases of career development, we take pride in investing in our employees’ growth by providing proprietary job skills and management training, as well as access to online classes and resources. In addition, Hines supports employees’ pursuit of professional certifications and licenses offered in the industry.
We encourage employee participation in firm-wide management programs and networks for promoting global best practices and leveraging our global experience.
To inquire about employment with Hines Italy, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Philosophy
Hines is driven by a commitment to excellence, integrity and innovation. Employees are essential to our success, and we are dedicated to attracting, developing and promoting a talented, diverse and multicultural workforce. We strive to provide an inclusive environment where differences are valued, embraced and celebrated, and where everyone can reach their full potential. Diverse perspectives advance new ideas and foster our entrepreneurial culture, creating successful outcomes for our firm as well as our partners, clients, investors and employees.